Sunday, March 20, 2011

Surprise!

On Saturday, March 12th my mom decided to host a pampered chef party.

I was all ready to buy my deep dish covered baker.
I havent been to a pampered chef party in years.
I was really excited.

My mother in law took me out to lunch and out for manicure/pedicures that day for a girls day. Afterwards we made a few stops to cute stores and then headed off to the party together.
We arrived on time to the pampered chef party...

To find this....


Surprise Happy 30th Birthday to Me!!!!


The Theme was Martha Stewart/ Susie Homemaker...which was perfect for me

My sister assembled these adorable recipe books for everyone to take home.
My mom had dark chocolate tea pot pops for everyone to take home.

Eliza also made this adorable centerpiece that I got to keep!

So cute! Everything looked perfect.
They served all my favorites.....greek dip, Zoe's Kitchen sandwiches...etc.
Eliza had this apron made for me and had everyone sign it.

My mom made this cute sign...



My great aunt even made it after recently having pneumonia!


Asher was super helpful in blowing out the birthday candles!



I could not be more thankful for the wonderful birthday surprise that my family put together for me. It could not have been any better!

Thank you sissy for putting your heart and soul into this party and thank you Rich for putting up with her while she planned it all.

So thankful for these girls!

My boy loves his CAKE!




I got a beautiful Sh'ma necklace from Naomi, Jeff, Jen and Jason.
I LOVE IT!


and most importantly and Justin Bieber calendar and t-shirt from my HUSBAND.

love love love it all.
i feel like such a lucky girl to such blessings in my life.

I am excited to be 30th. I dont feel "old" and it doesnt sound old to me.
The best is yet to be!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how wonderful, Renee! What a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so sweet and fun! Happy 30th! -Lindsey T.

    ReplyDelete