I received this email from my boss today:
I wanted you to know that I am very proud about the advances that you make every day and the way that you handle yourself professionally. I can see many good things happening within your responsibility and I would ask that you keep it up because I think it will pay off in a positive way! Thank you for your hard work and clear direction you provide.
Nice job!!!!!
----------------
What a world of a difference from one year ago, where I had not received a compliment of this nature or thank you EVER in my 3 years of employment.
Although I am traveling A LOT. I am still thoroughly loving and enjoying every day at my job. It is amazing to feel needed, wanted and respected by my employer.
Another awesome part of my job is that anytime I am traveling for work... I am working. As in ON THE CLOCK! Even if that means taking the red eye home and working an 18 hour day. All of those hours accumulate and I can either get paid on them in that pay period, a later pay period or bank them to use as flex time at a later point. How awesome is that?
Since I started I have been to:
Raleigh, Nashville, Knoxville, Richmond, Hampton Roads, Virginia Beach, Columbia, SC, Atlanta, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, Denver, and California x2...with plans of 2 California trips in the next 2 months
Got to love the USAIRWAYS miles :)
Great job, Renee! A wonderful boss makes a huge difference in the happiness of the employees!
ReplyDeleteWOW!! You are staying busy! So nice to be appreciated :-)
ReplyDeleteI love positive feedback. So glad you're in a happy job now!
ReplyDeleteIt certainly makes a world's difference to get recognition! What do you do that has you traveling so much? I bet that's hard!
ReplyDelete