My pooch is priceless.
I spent the entire evening carving pumpkins because Philip had class.
I not only carved my pumpkin but I also cleaned his out so that when he got home at 830 it didn't have to stay up too late....even though we didnt get in bed till 11!!!
Bella seemed to really like pumpkin carving this year. I am not sure if it was because more scraps fell on the tile kitchen floor for her to snatch up or what. She has experienced 5 Halloween's so you think this one wouldnt be any different.
I was really happy with the way the pumpkins turned out... especially mine :)
Tonight we are having several friends over to help us give out the 7 lbs of candy we bought to the hundreds of trick or treater's in our neighborhood.
I made two large pots of chilli (one veggie, one regular), beer cheese bread, cornbread, pumpkin chocolate bars and the drinks will be flowing. I am looking forward to it. I spent last night slaving over the stove baking some Banana Coffee Cake Struesel before my bananas went bad and the pumpkin chocolate bars. Boy do I love Pumpkin pie spice....it makes the whole house smell delightful!
Oh happy fall...Happy Halloween...I love this time of year!
Ok, so what time is this shindig happening? Wow! You're pumpkins look professionally carved and your menu sounds delish!
ReplyDeleteI wish I was a trick-or-treater in your neighborhood! Hope the evening's a blast!
Renee,
ReplyDeleteI love your pumpkin! How did you carve it so intricately? You must share your secrets:)
Love,
Tara
DANG your pumpkin is awesome!!! Great job!
ReplyDelete