It starts to cool down, the leaves are changing colors as they slowly fall off the trees.
I especially love that I dont have to run the air conditioning or the heat....
and the Jewish Holidays are in full swing.
Last week we celebrated Rosh Hashanah (The Jewish New Year).
We enjoyed a lovely family & friends dinner and attended services on Tuesday to welcome in the new year as we prepare for Yom Kippur (Day of Attonement that follows 10 days after Rosh Hashanah).
We also enjoyed apples and honey for a sweet new year.
I baked a fantastic Apple Coffe Cake to share with the family.
My parents invited a few of our friends to join us for dinner Erev Rosh Hashanah so we had quite a crowd! We were so glad that Tania, Hal, Pamela and Josh could all join us for a lovely dinner.
My sister and Rich come in for Yom Kippur on Wednesday of this week to join us and I am looking forward to seeing them!
L'shana Tova to ALL!
No comments:
Post a Comment