I am sure over the next 6 months I will gain enough weight so that next year I can bring back the good ole trusty resolution to lose weight. I can say that I have remained to stay in fantastic shape for the past 3 years and up until this pregnancy kept off almost every single pound of the 40 lbs I lost in 2006/2007!
So on to the good stuff....My resolution for 2009.
Resolutions go along with the whole "What am I thankful concept?" at Thanksgiving, in my mind....it just happens!
My personal resolution is to live in the moment. To enjoy and savor everything thing that is happening while it is happening. I will strive to NOT constantly be looking forward to the next day, the next vacation, the day the baby arrives, the baby's first laugh, the baby's first step. Although these are all WONDERFUL things that take place in Life....they pass by way too quickly. I want to live in the moment and enjoy as much of everything I can in the present.
This pregnancy has been amazing. I have loved every second of it. I love being pregnant. All of you mother's are probably laughing at me and thinking, "Oh, wait till your 38 weeks...tell me if you love it then!" I can admit I might be feeling a little less in love with being pregnant then but for now I am living in the moment. I want this baby to stay as long as he needs to...my body is his! June will come when it is ready....and I am in no rush to get there. I am embracing life and loving it.
My other resolution is to get Philip to start posting some blogs. I feel like I only give one side of our life. Philip is an amazing writer and is so eloquent with his words. I want to capture the next year through his eyes to fulfill the title of this blog: The SCHREIBMAN'S Share...not just Renee Schreibman Share's....
So.... to start off the year right, I present to you Philip for his first blog!

I loved being pregnant every second all the way through...even when things got difficult at the end (I had issues with each starting about 35 weeks). I think if you appreciate what's going on in there, it's hard not to be happy about it! That said, you still have the right to complain at 38 weeks (or earlier) because, MY GOD, you are carrying a PERSON in there, and that can get a little difficult at times!
ReplyDeleteTwo great resolutions!!!! Happy New Year to you!
ReplyDelete