Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blog Stalker's ...

Yup you are all busted....
Oh so many of you ... that I know read this blog but have never left a comment.

It's time to come out of the closet and express yourself. It's fun to write and document in this blog, but its just as fun reading YOUR comments.

Many of your have mentioned to me in coversation, "Oh yeah, I saw that on your blog".
While I sat there thinking, "You read my blog?"
or
"I tried to leave a comment but it didn't work!"
or
You leave me messages about my blog on facebook vs on here....

So here are instructions as to HOW TO LEAVE A COMMENT :)
I know many people have tried and did not have success so I figured I would give you all a little nudge.

1. At the bottom of a Post select: Comment (it is a clickable link)
2. A screen wil come up with a box to leave a comment. Type your comment
3. Most of you dont have google accounts..... so select NAME
4. Type in your Name or whatever you want to show up next to your comment to identify you.
5. You do not need to fill in the URL section.
6. Select Publish Comment.

Voila! You have officially left your first successful comment.
No more excuses... now come out of hiding and show your love!

8 comments:

  1. haha we have the same problem! A ton of people read ours that I would never have guessed and I find out during holidays or weddings when I see them!! Hope your tutorial helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i often get long emails from people about my entries...i guess some people just aren't comfortable making things public...but it is so nice to have comments archived with the entries...good for you and your tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen and amen, to what you and Leah and Cassidy said! Those of us who have blogs know what a treat it is when people leave a comment... I hope this helps! (And I might do the same thing on mine soon!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've done it before... i think?!... but here's another one for you. happy wednesday, congrats on looking sooooooo marvelous as a mommy-to-be, and here's to three more months of fantastic pregnancy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like I'm a pretty "regular" commenter on your blog. I like comments on my blog and figure commenting on others is the way to "do unto others" so to speak :). So here's another for ya! It feels good to receive feedback sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Renee...I'm a closet reader, but i'm really enjoying keeping up with you through this exciting adventure you are on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Renee...I'm a closet blog reader. But I'm really enjoying keeping up with you through this exciting time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read your blog a few times a week, it is very entertaining! I am interested in reading about your pregnancy and the success you had with fertility meds. Currently trying to start a family of our own!

    ReplyDelete