Asher's baby bedding had come in and was ready for pick up.
I am in love with it and immediately put it on the bed.
I was so worried that it wasn't going to match the room after I fell in love with everything about the room thus far, but it is near close to perfect.

I designed the bedding and picked out all of the fabric. The bumpers are crushed green velvet with brown corduroy cording on the outside and brown corduroy, toile and corduroy piping all accented with toile ties. There are two sheets: one polka dot and one ecru minky white dot (sooo soft). Don't worry we will also have yucky sheets because I am sure these will get dirty quickly and often. The pillow is crushed green velvet, corduroy piping, reverse polka dot and toile!




Most likely I will send it back because there a few mistakes from the original order and the bumper's are supposed to be puffy. Instead they are very flat and tall vs shorter and fatter (which is what I wanted). The cording is the incorrect color on the inside of the bumper (it is supposed to be crushed green in between the brown and toile....but no one knows but me (THE ANAL ONE!). Both should be very easy fixes!
I am still gushing over this bedding! It was everything I hoped and more.
I wish I could crawl into that crib and sleep in it.
Asher is flipping inside me celebrating the excitement!
So cute, Renee! I can see why you love it!
ReplyDeletegood job friend!
ReplyDelete