Sunday, February 15, 2009

With love for....

ALL OF YOU!

I hope that everyone had an enjoyable Valentines no matter what you did....
I personally think its a silly holiday and very commercialized but of course we still celebrate our love for each other on this day as we do every day!

We enjoyed a lovely evening of take out from 131 Main in our PJ's and it couldn't have been a better way to spend Valentine's Day together. I ate "The Main' salad with grilled Salmon,. Philip has Trout with Mashed Potatoes and we ate Grilled Artichokes for our apetizer. Yummm! We were stuffed!

Philip got a Rock a Bye Baby Rolling Stones Lullaby CD and I got a Nike zip up hooded sweatshirt that wouldnt zip up over my ever growing bump :). I ended up returning it and purchasing to work out tops that fit over my belly and were long enough to get me through the rest of the pregnancy. Philip also brought me home a beautiful rose, Valentines' M&M's and a cute Balloon from work on Friday.


It is only fitting to update you on the love of our life (for now!) Bella and her "issues". Bella is almost a new dog minus the fact that she is now on Thyroid meds for life. Her hair is growing back on her hind legs, she has more energy, she isnt scratching and she LOVES her "treats" otherwise known as her Thyroid medicine. We will complete her food trial but I really think its a huge waste of mullah. After the 6 weeks are up we will put her back on her Trader Joe's Organic food and see how she does.


Tomorrow is my 6 month check up and weight in at the OBGYN and I have the day off for President's Day... ! 6 month belly shots are on their way!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! Loved the idea of eating "take out" in your PJ's! We might have to do that next year:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee'!!! 6 month check up already!!! That's nuts woman! We can't wait for little Asher.

    ReplyDelete