Coupon Organizer...
or at least the tabs that you can tuck coupons into with a binder purchased from Walmart.
This can't wait till Hanukkah.
Must have.
I look like a coupon lunatic trying to shuffle them all at the store and it stresses me out.
Must have.

you can buy a regular binder and use page protectors or baseball card pages to organize...
ReplyDeleteRenee, have you taken the class with Su Soutter? I found out about it through Stella, and I went this past Tuesday- ummm totally addicted and in love with coupons. Planning to buy my binder and start getting serious and more organized this week :-) She had some really great tips, including what to use for your tab labels.
ReplyDeleteHey girl! I am starting to get into couponing and I remember you posted about it here. Just curious -- did you end up getting this organization system? Is it working for you?
ReplyDelete