Thursday, October 29, 2009

Shredded

Im sure by now your over my diaper posts.
I was too...
Until I found a shredded poopy diaper in Bella's cage this afternoon as I was getting ready to run out of the office on my lunch break. I almost vomitted with my jaw dropped staring at it.
15 minutes of my lunch wasted cleaning it up.


Are you kidding me?
Yesterday Philip changed Asher's poopy diaper - not so bad
Then I had to clean up the shredded poopy diaper - bad
Now I am going to have to clean up after a vomitting/diahrrea dog - gross

New rule in our house:
DO NOT put the poopy diapers in the trash can without the lid (PHILIP!)
I can only call him out because I too have done this once before and learned my lesson.
Oh Bella...how we love you unconditionally!

3 comments:

  1. OOOOOHHHHHH, Gross!!!! I'm sorry that you all had to learn that lesson the hard way. Thank goodness Buddy never did that. I think I would have vomited right alongside him if he had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, one of our dogs ate a diaper (on our leather couch!) and I about gagged. It was the most disgusting this to have to clean up. We actually took bets on which dog was going to fall over and die from eating the innerds of the diaper...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is disgusting! The whole world was not meant to see this. It is bad enough you did!

    ReplyDelete