Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sissy is Marrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrried!

The Wedding Weekend in Photos...mainly because I am too tired to type all of the details!
It was perfect in every way.
The Ballantyne Country Club was a fanastic venue with outstanding food.
I cried.
My parents are officially empty nester's.
------
On another note I think I was late to everything except the ceremony.
Mommy brain was in full force.
Frantically trying to remember everything, yet forget everything all in the same thought.
Asher decided to have a blow out diaper about 45 minutes before the bridal luncheon.
As I proceeded to change him he pooped all over my hands.
Thankfully I was smart and took off my dress to feed and change him before this all went down.
I was late to the Bridal Luncheon. Flat hair from the cold and dreery weather.
Oh how I love thee!
Enjoy....
Rehearsal Outside
(although the wedding ended up being inside due to freezing temps and rain)

Rich's music cake at the Rehearsal Dinner.
He is a pianist!
"the Kids" at the Rehearsal....OUR NEW FAMILY!
Family at the Bridal Luncheon

Lisa, Mom & Audrey (the flower girl and Lisa's daughter)
Lisa is Cathy's daughter (my mom's best friend who was in the accident's)

Wedding Photos

----

The girls Playing Old Maid Pre-Wedding Prep

Candy Bar

Table Arrangements (I designed the table names)

Table Arrangement (high tables)

Red Bull (since Eliza works for Red Bull) in Custom Koozies for the Favors and Place Cards

The Bride
Seeind Daddy for the First Time

The Bridesmaids

Sissy and I

Up Close and Personal

Asher arrived ready for the festivities!

The "Bass" women with Asher

Such a ham!

Robin our Cousin from NY

Take this suit off me.... I'd rather be naked!

Spencer our 2 year old Cousin (Ring Bearer)

The Chuppah

The Ketubah (this was hand painted by my mom's friend!)

The Handsome Groomsmen!

The Bride & Groom!


The proud Parents!

Check out that Gorgeous dress!!!!

Ring Bearer and Fower Girl Attack Philip!

Matron of Honor Speech

Rich wrote Eliza a song when he Proposed and Sang it for Everyone

We dont know how to have party without tossing them up in the chairs!

Audrey the Flower Girl

and we danced the night away....

Mazal Tov to the NEW Mr. and Mrs. Richard Carney
Eliza Carney she will forever be....

4 comments:

  1. So happy for Eliza!! Looks like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Renee, what a wonderful wedding weekend! I just love the picture of you and Eliza- What beautiful sisters! Congrats to Eliza!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you guys had a blast! you both looked beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, what a sweet tribute! Looks like a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete