Thursday, April 1, 2010

Four Years!

Today we celebrate our 4 year wedding anniversary...
2 Fools In Love on the First of April 2006!
4 years ago today we joined together forever...
Our wedding day was very special to me since I hand made or designed almost everything associated with the wedding.
I always wanted to find someone to cherish some of the special wedding memories we had in addition to our wedding album, but could never find the time or money to do it.
I present to you the best surprise Anniversary/Birthday present this girl could've asked for...


This gift meant the world to me. Philip somehow located all of the important details from our wedding to include: the program, the invitation, response card, both of our vows and a sacred photo from under the wedding chuppah. I am still unclear how he found them all without me knowing...he is amazing. He designed the frame, positioned everything, picked out the mats and frame ALL ON HIS OWN. Its gorgeous. This photo doesnt even do it justice. I was so touched by this gift. So very meaningful and heartfelt.
On that note it makes my gift look so thoughtless....but as a woman after her mans heart this gift was everything he wanted and more. He has been talking about getting a new golf bag for 2 years. he actually picked this golf bag out and we bargain shopped on ebay for it. We got a steal of a deal and I know he will love it for many years to come. He decided his old bag will be Asher's first big boy bag...! I cant wait to watch him teach Asher to golf.



Happy Anniversary to the love of my life...

I love you!

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet gift!!! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Andrew a golf bag a couple years ago too...it's a good anniversary present, even if it doesn't top the frame! Thinking of you today...hope you are having a relaxing fun time. Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was an amazing gift. I wish I had one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love you babe. happy anniversary and wishing many more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! You caught yourself a great one :) Love you both!

    ReplyDelete