Asher's MRI went very smoothly, as smoothly as putting an 11 1/2 month old to sleep for a procedure could go...I let Philip take him back to be sedated because the last MRI I took him back and it creeped me out/upset me watching them put him to sleep.
The procedure took much less time than we were originally told it would take, however they still had to sedate and intubate him. He did really well and was back to his normal self before bed time the same day (with a raspy cough fromt he tube down his throat) We got to keep some of his procedure pieces (the mask still smells like bubble gum!)
Two days later we received the results and the entire MRI was NORMAL (spine to skull).
This is wonderful news. No fused spine, no spine/skull jam, no tethered cord. No surgery. NADA. We could not be happier.
Still no answers as to why he has these episodes.
Oh well.
He is a very happy well behaved ALMOST TODDLER!
Super cute, very animated.
Developing beautifully.
What else more can parents ask for, right? What is normal anyway? HA!
Praise the Lord for a good report! I was praying for you guys!
ReplyDeletePTL!!! I know it's prob frustrating because you still don't have answers, but at the same time so wonderful that it came back clean. Still praying for ya'll
ReplyDeleteso good to hear!
ReplyDelete