I never grew up with boys or brothers.
Often times the way they act confuse me
Philip's idea of playing with Asher often differs from mine greatly.
Here are two examples...
Tie the child up with his favorite stuffed alligator.
The weight of the alligator forces him to fall over.
A-man laughs and laughs and laughs.
This eggs Philip on and he tightens the grip of the alligator over and over.
I call this torture, they call it fun...
Let the boys be boys...
Looks real safe doesn't it?
Clearly this was the boys genius idea.
Asher can't even stand up unsupported...who thought standing IN the window sill would be something that he could do safely, EVER?
Promise no need to call CPS on us!
"get me out of this crazy place!"
"My daddy swears my calves are going to be huge just like his...he told me this before I was even born after mommy's 3d/4d ultrasound"
I dont have any photos to showcase the ridiculous amount of bruises on Asher's forehead right now. He also has a huge bruise on his left cheek. He has no fear, rarely cries when crashes and typically goes back for more.
Oy vey, Let the boys be boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment