I was like a hungry Tiger waiting to pounce on my prey.
Diana picked up. She was sweet and chipper for a Friday morning.
She asked how she could help me. I debated how to respond and just stuck straight to the business. My reply, "I refuse to pay my bill or any bills from this practice. If you can't remove these charges please get your supervisor on the phone."
Tracy got on the phone. She was the Lead. The supervisor was in a meeting.
She read the notes on my account. Did some investigating, apologizing and back peddling.
After a whole bunch of stuttering she sputtered out, " Well ma'am since these charges are over 12 months old and have not been billed prior to today then you are not responsible for them. I will submit them to be removed from your account. You should hear the resolution in 24 hours"
Whatever. If they want to chalk it up to the fact that they didnt bill them within a year FINE. Bottom line...this momma ain't payin'!
and off I went to treat myself to a Chik-Fil-A breakfast!
No comments:
Post a Comment