Saturday, August 14, 2010

A visit from Nashville

Over the summer Aunt Janet and Cousin Brittan came to visit and stay with Papu while Softa was away for a week. It just so happened that they also came while I was in between jobs so we got to spend a good deal of time together. We had a blast.
We ate lots of food and went to the pool.

We have a little fish on our hands.
Asher LOVES the pool.

He also loves to eat goldfish at the pool. Its our special pool snack.
Brittan is SO good with Asher and he really loves her.
She was so helpful with him and is a natural with babies/children.

Aunt Janet, Papu and Asher

Can you believe I am actually in the pool?
Most people know I usually sun bathe or wade.
This kid has actually gotten me INTO the pool.
Baby steps...

We hope our Nashville family comes back to visit again soon and OFTEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment