On the evening of Christmas Day Softa called us around 10:45 pm.
"You need to come get that sled!" (she has an old fashioned sled)
We were already in bed and had no idea it was snowing.
Needless to say we didnt get the sled and when we woke up the next morning he had indeed SNOWED!
It was STILL SNOWING and it snowed ALL DAY!
Since we weren't comfortable driving to get the sled we got a little creative...or may I say ghetto. A flattened card board box and a belt.
As you can see it was really coming down, but of course he didn't want to wear his gloves!

We thought it would be a genius idea to get him to make a snow angel.
Clearly I he didnt get the memo as to why this was such a great idea.
Maybe in a few years!

HE WAS NOT HAPPY WITH US.
We are mean parents!
Snow Day 2 to follow!







I love your ghetto sled! Looks like ya'll had fun!
ReplyDelete