We celebrated one of the 8 Hanukkah nights with the Schwartz's and the McGinnis'. Ella's daddy Jeff was home recovery from major hip suregery so we set up the Latka frying pan right in their kitchen and went to town.
We ate freshly fried up latka's, Beef Tips from The Meat House, Cous Cous Salad and Roasted Veggies from Dean & Deluca.
While daddy was cooking Ella and Asher opened presents and played

Always time for a cute shot with mommy in our Hanukkah sweater

Jeff & Naomi (Ella's parents)

Hanukkah Tea Party!

Lighting the candles all together

Hands full!

Dancing to Yo Gabba Gabba

Eating Cookies and watching Yo Gabba Gabba ( we are good parents, I promise)

Asher: Let's get a little closer...
Ella: Uh, dude...get off me!

Ella: Seriously, what are you thinking? I am a lady!


Asher: Awww Yeah, this is what its all about. Me and my lady!
Ella: He can't be serious!?!? He is sitting on me!

Ella: Enough is Enough....I'm outta here!
Asher: Dissed...Well at least I still have my cookie!

Now its time for Party on the Bed!

Jumpin on the bed!

Ready for the tub?

Soap hawks!

Hanukkah party = party in the tub!


Until the lil guy starts splashing!
Not only did we have fun but I think the kids had a blast!

No comments:
Post a Comment