Friday, September 26, 2008

Girl time

My pottery class has turned out to be a great outlet for me. Probably not great for my back but perfect for my mind and my desire to be creative!

The first week was a disaster. I couldnt center a pot if my life depended on it. I think I had some bad energy surrounding me. Luckily I was able to get rid of it in time for the 2nd week of class. I have yet to make a weekday/weekend visit outside of my class time on Wednesdays from 7-9 but I am sure enjoying every minute I am there. I hope to get there this weekend since it's the first weekend I will be home since I started this class 4 weeks ago!

I am currently in the process of making Hanukkah gifts for our parents. Fingers crossed they will come out well and I can actually give them as gifts. Effort only goes so far :)
Philip doesn't love the fact that I come back with dried up clay over just about my entire body and then attempt to sit on our bed. Yeah, I get why that is gross but all I want to do is crash. It's dry!? Come on....

This week I also attended an event at Polished which is a Nail and Wine bar here in Charlotte. If you live in Charlotte or ever come you should check this place out for a mani or pedi. I loved the atmosphere and spending time with the Young Women of Hadassah. I met a few new girls which was also very exciting and we decided after we got our nails done to go over to Big Daddy "The Burger Bar". I had never been and boy was I missing out. I got the Frenchie....6 ox Burger, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Brie, Granny Smith Apples and a side chopped salad. YUM oh YUM!



Two great evenings in one week.....and its only going to get better!

Philips birthday is today.
HAPPY 29th HONEY!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!

We are supposed to go to the Zuma Fun center with friends and our parents but the weather isnt looking ideal for that. Philip's high school reunion is also this weekend....10 years!

I can guarantee that I will have some great stories to share come Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment