Friday, May 29, 2009

Don't sweat the small stuff....

Yes. I have a sweating problem.
Yes. I can ONLY use one kind of deoderant (so I think)
Yes. I was that kid who had huge arm pit circles no matter what I wore.
Sweaters, t-shirts, loose fitting clothes.

This was me...before I got things under control.

Think double ... triple this photo....EMBARASSING!
Last week I panicked. I ran out of deoderant. The kind I had been using for 5+ years.

Worst of all... we couldn't find it anywhere.

No Target. No Walmart. No Nada.

I was desperate and had nothing and ended up with some deoderant that I was going to "try". It smelled really fragrant on me. Overkill for my pregnant nose. It made me itch, sweat and I got a subtle rash. This wasn't cutting it.

Philip to the rescue. Last night we were at the Harris Teeter for a quick milk run. He is genius. Check the deoderant section. I was willing to pay top dollar at this point. BAM

$1.79 - HUGE SALE. Less than 1/2 the normal cost!

I bought 3. Yup 3. I am in heaven and my flaming armpits are so happy.

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. This is a funny post, but seriously I don't blame you for freaking out! Issues like this matter - and make a huge difference in how you feel. So as funny as the post may be, I'm relieved you found your favorite DEO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this same sweating problem, Renee! Huge armpit circles...that's me! I'll have to look at HT for this kind of deoderant. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete