This is what we have been staring at on our kitchen counter for the past several days. Philip teaches Hebrew High School (8th & 9th grade) and also took on the responsibility of overseeing the Student Council. This year they wanted to do a bake sale to raise money for JFS (Jewish Family Services, which funds several organizations in our Jewish Community). They planned for 2 bake sales and both times Philip was really unsure how profitable the sale would be but THEY DID FANTASTIC! They raised over $150 to donate to JFS and are so excited about presenting them with the check.As a resut of this wonderful Mitzvah (great deed) we are now stuck with all of the unpurchased baked goods. Stuck... hmmm? Or Lucky? Either way its so very tempting and I can't stop looking at the brownies, chocolate chip and peanut butter cookies.
Confession: Last night after I busted my booty in the gym and ate a delicious homemade taco salad dinner, I took two small cookies and put fat free vanila bean ice cream to make a chocolate chip ice cream sandwich. Yum to the tum!
No comments:
Post a Comment