This is our new best friend.Natursutten makes our quality of life better
Asher has been struggling with gas since he was born.
Go figure he is a product of his parents (yeah no secrets on this blog!)
Mylicon, Gas X for Newborns, Gripe Water all sound great and have cost us over $25
But they didnt work for our gas champion.
Natursutten was the solution to our problems.
It distracted him from the gas!
Yippe.
Happy Baby, Happy Parents!
I was not a fan of pacifier's, but really had no reason to feel this way.
I was a thumb sucker. I sucked my thumb till I was 12. Yup. 12.
I knew one thing. I didnt want him to be a thumb sucker.
Make up your mind already, lady...right!?!?!
So here we are... with the best of the best for our little man...
Natursutten All-Natural Rubber Orthodontic Pacifier
All Natursutten pacifiers are made from pure, natural rubber from the tree Hevea brasiliensi. It is the only all-natural organic pacifier in the world. The Danish word Natursut means "Natural Pacifier" and each pacifier conforms to the Pacifier Safety reccomendations by the European standard EN 1400. This unique rubber is softer than silicone, and extremely hygienic due to the fact that it is molded in one piece, allowing no cracks or joints for dirt or bacteria to accumulate. The larger shield is designed to touch baby's nose, providing comfort by more closely simulating breastfeeding. Natursutten pacifier's shield is larger than conventional shields in order to prevent babies from squeezing the flexible material enough to get it inside their mouth. It will also not leave marks on babies' face. The Natursutten pacifier contains no artificial coloring, no chemical softeners, no parabens, no PVC, no phthalates and is BPA (bisphenol-A) free.
I sucked my thumb too...till I was 6. The NICU nurses gave my two pacifiers even before they were a week old. We are definitely a paci loving family here! And I figure- at least pacis you can take away; thumbs you can't!
ReplyDeleteThat's exactly what we use the paci for... something to munch on when he's feeling gassy. We gave one to Ethan when he was 2 days old. He has lost interest in it... but it is still useful many times. You'll be glad to have it as an option!
ReplyDelete