We gathered a group of Sara's friend and met at the Temple. We dressed Sara in her Country Western outfit, courtesy of Mike's (Dad) Cowboy shooting wardrobe and ate SouthWestern Cheesecake and Texas Caviar for appetizers with Mojito's to drink. Fully fed and dressed we hit the road in our "out fits"!
Caution...she is 60!
We looked ridiculous and we loved it! Short skirt, eh?
We gathered a group of Sara's friends and headed down to Coyote Joes for ladies night and country western line dancing lessons from 7-9 PM. We had a great time! The instructor was slow and patient and they drew quite a crowd for a Wednesday. This was an opportunity for some great photos and most importantly a video of the birthday girl line dancing, but I can't post it because its sideways!?!? If anyone knows how to fix this so I can post it please leave a comment below....We laughed a lot and have a lot of fun so our girls night was a success.
Mom and Karen outside Coyote Joes
As you can tell I got into it and my boots came off....they were killing my feet!
Country Dancing Girls!
Thank you to everyone for a fun night. I will definitely go back at some point with friends or maybe even Philip :)
No comments:
Post a Comment