We did so much this weekend and checked so much off the list.
We shopped.
Ordered my Ergo baby carrier, Maternity Bra's, Sleep Bra's, Nursing Pj's, Pants for Philip, Yoga pants for me, Baby Clothes, a Mirror for the nursery....ALL with lots of credit we had accumulated!
We also crossed many things off our list this weekend! Car seat installed, birth plan printed, registration printed, bags half way packed, baby clothes washed, nursery cleaned up! Happy pregnant mommy!
We received a few more handmade gifts that I couldn't resist sharing becuase they are so special to us and will be to Asher...
This is 100% handmade and was a gift from Anne Stewart's mom Sweetie. This is an absolute treat and I am so honored that she smocked and sewed this custom outfit for Asher. This was the first boy outfit she had ever made. I almost teared up when she gave it to me to open knowing it was a Sweetie orginal.
We received another handmade gift (my favorite kind!) from one of my mom's participants in her senior program. This was hand crotched for us by a lady named Regina who actually has known Philip since he was a baby, but didnt realize that this was for Philip's son!
We witnessed a beautiful wedding this weekend. Both Philip and I have known Austin and Marissa for over 15 years. Philip grew up with both of them and I met them in BBYO (high school youth group). They didnt start dating till well after college and this weekend they got married. (not sure who this guy is in the photo, but it was a great one of the bride and groom!)
As I have mentioned our Temple is getting ready to undergo a 10 million dollar renovation expansion and Marissa and Austin were the last wedding to take place at the Temple. The reception was at the Mint Museum (the exhibits were even open!) and the weather couldnt have been more perfect!
Of course Philip and I had to get a photo too!
...and my girl Erin Goldstein, who was in the wedding....
Candy buffet with to go boxes.... yum!
and......the Belly Update at 33 weeks!
I did a maternity photo shoot two weekends ago that I will be sharing photos from this week. Be on the look out for some really awesome belly shots from an awesome friend Nicole Faby in a post later this week!
How far along? 33 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: 20 lbs total gain as of today. These past two weeks I gained the most I have gained yet totaling almost 4 lbs. I have been starving the past two weeks and was eating anything I could get my hands on. I ate all of the healthy choices we had and moved on to the no so healthy :) Thankfully that subsided this weekend and I can go back to normal and healthy eating habits!
Maternity clothes? Mostly non maternity but it depends on the occassion. The dress I wore to the wedding was not maternity :)
Stretch marks? Yeah I was crazy. No stretch marks.
Sleep: Sound. He still doesnt wake me up and I am so very thankful for that.
Best moment this week: Checking things off the list. Realizing its great to take a bath. An extremely supportive and loving husband who is doing everything he can do to accomodate me and make me feel comfortable. Philip continues to tell me over and over how beautiful I look pregnant which is truly a gift. I am so thankful for all of his support. I couldnt have asked for a more caring and loving husband!
Worst moment this week: Work. I prefer not to go into details...hmmm pattern.
Movement: He is running out of room so his movements are becoming more and more strong.
Food cravings: Last week I could eat just about anything. I felt like I was constantly eating and nothing was satisfying my appetite. I tried to make healthy choices but I started to run out of ideas and food. Thankfully these appetite is GONE!
Working out: Same ole workouts. Still running 2-3 days a week as well as lots of cardio. This is the one time Asher doesnt move (he sleeps) and I can get some type of pain relief from my hip.
Labor Signs: I definitely experienced Braxton Hicks on Monday due to a work related panic attack. NOT GOOD. Thankfully I have not experienced them since then and have done everything in my power to relax.
Weekly Wisdom: Love thy husband all day, everyday. Take more bath's!
Milestones: Braxton Hicks... that was enough of a milestone for me for now
Looking forward to next week: TONS OF RELAXING. We have nothing on the agenda ...YET!


lol, Renee....I think you mean "crocheted" and not "crotched," but I busted out laughing when I read it, so maybe the typo should stay! and oh yes...you still look great!
ReplyDeleteYay! I love checking things off the list too! It always makes you feel better!
ReplyDeletePS. You still look so good. And what a compliment you gave to Philip on this post- Sounds like he will be a great Dad!
Love the suit, especially since you got such a good deal on it! Feels good getting stuff done I know.
ReplyDelete