Thursday, April 23, 2009

***WARNING*** Maternity Photos....


*****Disclaimer....if maternity photos... clothed or semi nude are not your thing please do not look further. I do not want to offend or insult anyone therefore I want you to know upfront that I am CHOOSING to post personal photos that are semi nude on OUR BLOG*****

When we found out we were finally expecting one of Phlip's requests was that I would do maternity photos. After losing 40 lbs before I got pregnant I was finally in a secure place with body and felt great about myself. I am not sure what he ultimately wanted/wants to do with the photos other than have them as a keepsake of this beautiful and natural time in our lives however I was on board. You know me and photography!

My girlfriend Nicole who I worked with at Global Knowledge has been developing her photography business over the past year: www.NicoleFabyPhotography.com and happens to be from Charlotte. She volunteered to do my photos over Easter weekend in our home and I was very excited since I am extremely comfortable with her. Philip and I were very pleased with how they came out... and wanted to share this very exciting time in our life with you all in all of its natural beauty. I have selected a few of our favorites to share....

Just the Three of Us...


Imagine that?


Holding on to This Moment

Have I told you lately that I love you?

He really loves me...


Can you hear me?

It's all in his name!


Beaming

The womb

Renee's Baby Shoes


Wrap me up


I can hear you...


If you are not interested in looking at photos with less clothing then I suggest you STOP... and click the red and white X at the top left or right of your screen.

As I mentioned we didn't know what we were going to do with some of these types of photos (and there are many more!) but I think we have found the perfect place for this very artsy yet spectacular photo over our......Mantle (JUST KIDDING!!!!!) We will however be using this photo in our house just not in the wide open.



I guess these arent any more revealing than my bikini in my backyard that all my neighbors get to see weekly :) I bet your glad your not my neighbor hahah! My belly is MUCH larger that it was when did these photos two weeks ago...amazing how much my little man is growing. I hope you enjoyed the photos as much as we did shooting them! Thank you Nicole for everything. (((((HUGS))))))).

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful belly and Mama! (Sweet pics with Daddy too). Thanks for sharing! You look great. Can't wait to see pictures of your little fella in just a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love the "wrap me up" one! they all look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the 4th of you looking down at your belly...and the close up of your hubby in the baby!

    They are all beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the 4th picture in black and white of you looking down at your belly and the close up of your hubby and the belly!

    They were all beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete