After - Oiled up, Brown and Beautiful
A few weeks ago Philip planted several shurbs, plants and bushes.
We have two different rose bushes as you can see below and its amazing the growth from one day to the next. I am loving all of the rose blooms and am ready to cut some off and bring them into the house. They smell even better than they look!
Day 1 - Yellow Rose
Day 2 Yellow Rose - WOW!
I finally got out my sewing machine and decided it was time to make Asher some cute softies to cuddle with. I decided to make the hardest one first which is the little guy that is upside on the cover (real wise seeing that I haven't sewn in ages), but its proving to be so much fun! Finished product photos this weekend....Almost everything is pinned together and the face has been sewn on by hand!
Philip is out of town this weekend for his Best Friend Ben's bachelor party in New Orleans. Please pray that nothing crazy happens to me and no pre-term labor. I plan to lay low outside of sewing and the gym.....and of course sit outside and enjoy the patio!
Wow, good for you Renee! That looks like it is going to turn out so cute!
ReplyDeleteAnd what a difference a little teak oil makes! We love being outside too!