How far along? 34 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: 20 lbs total gain as of today. Dr appt is Friday and we will have our Step B test. Pray for a negative test and minimal weight gain (just baby)!
Maternity clothes? Mostly non maternity but the stomach is getting larger and the weather is getting warmer so I will be getting out some cute sleeveless maternity shirts to wear this week!
Stretch marks? nopers.... :).
Sleep: I am still sleeping great. This week was the first time he actually work me up out of my dead sleep. He must have kicked me in my rib cage HARD and it startled me. I woke up in a panic, but went right back to sleep. (I can't take naps... if I nap I cant sleep at night)
Best moment this week: Lots of relaxation and sitting outside in the gorgeous weather. I definitely am slowly getting a little bit of a tan!
Worst moment this week: My computer screen backlight died forcing me to work in my office which was unbelieveably painful on my hip/back issue. Losing a friend to a sudden heart attack.
Total weight gain/loss: 20 lbs total gain as of today. Dr appt is Friday and we will have our Step B test. Pray for a negative test and minimal weight gain (just baby)!
Maternity clothes? Mostly non maternity but the stomach is getting larger and the weather is getting warmer so I will be getting out some cute sleeveless maternity shirts to wear this week!
Stretch marks? nopers.... :).
Sleep: I am still sleeping great. This week was the first time he actually work me up out of my dead sleep. He must have kicked me in my rib cage HARD and it startled me. I woke up in a panic, but went right back to sleep. (I can't take naps... if I nap I cant sleep at night)
Best moment this week: Lots of relaxation and sitting outside in the gorgeous weather. I definitely am slowly getting a little bit of a tan!
Worst moment this week: My computer screen backlight died forcing me to work in my office which was unbelieveably painful on my hip/back issue. Losing a friend to a sudden heart attack.
Movement: Constant and HARD... he is very very strong.
Food cravings: Finally I have my normal appetite back. I've been craving homemade meals and grilled food. Lots of fresh fruit and milk as always.
Working out: Same ole workouts and getting LOTS of stares these days. Still running 2-3 days a week as well as lots of cardio. 4-5 days a week. I cant walk or run outside. Its too hard on my hip/leg and I need the shock absorption of the gym equipment.
Labor Signs: none
Food cravings: Finally I have my normal appetite back. I've been craving homemade meals and grilled food. Lots of fresh fruit and milk as always.
Working out: Same ole workouts and getting LOTS of stares these days. Still running 2-3 days a week as well as lots of cardio. 4-5 days a week. I cant walk or run outside. Its too hard on my hip/leg and I need the shock absorption of the gym equipment.
Labor Signs: none
Weekly Wisdom: Relaxing is great... I need to do it more often.
Milestones: My stomach has grown A LOT!
Looking forward to next week: TONS MORE RELAXING and sewing softies for my little guy! Philip will be out of town this weekend in New Orleans for his best friend Ben's bachelor party (this makes me so nervous) so I will be laying very low to prevent any onset of early labor :)
Milestones: My stomach has grown A LOT!
Looking forward to next week: TONS MORE RELAXING and sewing softies for my little guy! Philip will be out of town this weekend in New Orleans for his best friend Ben's bachelor party (this makes me so nervous) so I will be laying very low to prevent any onset of early labor :)


looking good! it's so nice to get some sun isn't it? the burp cloths i do are super easy... they're from http://homemadebyjill.blogspot.com/ and then you click on the burp cloth tutorial on the right. (once you cut the pieces and pin them together.. which takes a while, it takes only a few seconds to sew. then you trim, cut the fringe, and throw it in the wash).
ReplyDeleteGlad that you are relaxing before he gets here! And I'm so impressed that you are still working out!!!!
ReplyDelete