Burp me!
Ive been on a sewing kick ever since I made the softies. Maybe its the nesting/maternal Renee!? I figured while I had my sewing machine out I might as well make something else. Cassie had made me 2 burp cloth's for my baby shower which I loved and I figured I could give a try too! Decorative Burp cloth's are fairly easy so I decided to get a little creative. I bought a 6 pack of Gerber Cloth Diapers and adorned them with material, ribbon and some stitching. I love the way they turned out and will definitely be making more if not for Asher, for other's as gifts. Its so easy, cute and so inexpensive! Im sure he will spit up, barf and what not all over them but at least they are cute and wont show as much dirt, right? Ha! Who am I kidding!
Very cute Renee! Just remember that Oxyclean is your friend:)
ReplyDeleteso cute!!! Love that you are sewing so much! How fun!
ReplyDelete