My favorite question is: When are you due?
I love to see people's reactions whether its at the gym, in a super market or anywhere...
Someone always has something to say...
Total weight gain/loss: Lost 1 lb - total 21 lbs.
Maternity clothes? My new favorite thing about my pregnancy and clothing is that I am wearing Philip's boxer's and t-shirt's to bed. I LOVE THEM and I think he really likes seeing me in them too.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Still going great. I only wake up 1-2 times a night. Saturday night I did have contractions the majority of the night but kept falling asleep timing them. Nothing worth talking about!
Worst moment this week: Unnecesary stress
Best moment this week: Short day Friday, long weekend and spending lots of time with Philip and family!
Movement: Very strong now. He has run out of room however I think he really thinks he is very comfy in there.
Food cravings: Much smaller frequent meals. Milk and Fresh Fruit!
Working out: Nothing has changed! Everyone at the gym is counting down and rooting me on. I am confident now that I will make it all the way to his delivery date and STILL work out just like I did before I got pregnant. I am so proud of myself for accomplishing this personal goal.
Labor Signs: Contractions, but nothing consistent or timeable. I worked out through some heavy contractions this past week. If I had been standing I think they would've stopped me in my tracks.
Weekly Wisdom: Be confident in yourself and don't let anyone drive you down!
Milestones: I declined the 38 week internal at the OB today. She said that is fine and if I go past my due date we will go ahead to do one to see how to proceed. My OB is on call this weekend so i secretly want to have him this weekend.
Looking forward to next week: Maybe a baby!? :) This weekend we have some fun stuff planned. Our temple is getting ready to close for 18 months for renovations and we will be moving the Torah's to our new temporary home. Friday night's Shabbat service will be a very special service as part of this event and the final service in our "old temple". Friday night we are also attending our friend's International Festival Party he is hosting at his home which should be super tasty with food from all over the world! Lots of birthday's this coming weekend.... Courtney, Robert and our neighbor Carola! I love some birthday celebrations!


Please have the baby this week. I will be in town this weekend shooting a wedding and I would LOVE to meet Asher!! Love you! SOOOOOOO excited! If not I will see you June 13th for sure!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to have the update! You're looking great and I'm sure ready to meet your little fella. I hope all labor and delivery goes smoothly!
ReplyDeleteNot that you shouldn't be working out, but just remember sometimes you have contractions towards the end because your body needs you to slow down! Rest when you need to these last few days...I can't wait for the phone call!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am finally getting a few minutes to catch up on your blog! Sounds like everything is great. I called and left a msg a few minutes ago; would love to talk to you! I am so excited for you and Philip. Love, Cathy
ReplyDeleteYou are looking great!! Can't wait to see pictures of Asher when he comes!
ReplyDeleteWow, you're getting really close Renee! Praying for you as you near the end.
ReplyDeleteI slept in Brett's boxer's too! Confession, I am currently in bed wearing a pair now!
ReplyDelete