Wednesday, July 23, 2008

We love sleep

Philip and I love sleep.
Philip can fall asleep instantly and it takes a lot to wake him.
We often wake up each morning and greet each other with, "How did you sleep?"

Over the past three months my answer has varied...
"I woke up every hour."
"I had to go to the bathroom twice which disturbed the sleep."
"I had crazy nightmares"
"I couldn't fall asleep and/or stay asleep."
"I didn't sleep...period"
"My neck and back hurt so I tossed and turned all night"

but last night I SLEPT!

I don't know if it is because of the fish oil and vitamin E I have added to my vitamin regimen or the new birth control that I am on this month? Regardless of what it is....THANK GOD FOR SLEEP.

We love to sleep...there is no denying that we are not happy people without 8-10 hours of sleep. I can only imagine what our lives will be like when we have kids. Hopefully our kids will love to sleep as much as we did when we were babies. We are used to little sleep so I think we will manage.... I THINK, that is the key word. Then again...Philip can sleep through anything!

2 comments:

  1. "Who ever said sleep like a baby has never had one!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. To widen the blog: On your dashboard click on Layout. Then click Edit HTML. There's all kinds of weird words and numbers. Scroll down to where you see Header and find where it says "width." Also find outer wrapper width, sidebar wrapper width and main wrapper width. Make all the numbers bigger. (The header should equal the main plus the sidebar: Like the header is 800 if the main is 600 and the sidebar is 200). That makes it look like it's lined up right. MAKE SURE you click on Preview a lot to see how it looks before you click Save. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete