If you really know me, you know that I am quite health conscious and watch everything that goes into my mouth and Philip's mouth (which he can't stand!). Sorry honey...I want you around for the long haul. :)
After losing 40 lbs almost two years ago I never want to be back to where I used to be.
Size 14, over 170 lbs and out of shape.
I much prefer my new body size, new clothes and stamina.
A friend of mine passed this link on to me today and I felt compelled to share.
16 Secrets the Restaurant Industry Doesn't Want You to Know
If you are anything like me you will read it and forward it on to anyone that tries to drag you to fast food chains or eats these types of foods on a regular basis.
Please excuse me while I enjoy my fresh blueberries and steel cut oatmeal from trader joes.
http://health.msn.com/nutrition/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100187534&page=1
dang that is crazy. Very informative!!
ReplyDelete