Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Airport Humor


I was wearing this very same velour zip up jacket. I probably look just like this girl in size.
I approached airport security. Removed my real houndstooth jacket and scarf.
Put it in the bin.
The lady asked me to remove the stuff from my pocket's in my velour top.
There was NOTHING in my pockets. Just a baby in my belly.
I explained this clearly.
She asked again.
I repeated, "Ma'am I am pregnant"
She asked again.
I was about to rip her head off, but decided against this idea since it was afterall airport security.
As I rubbed my belly I repeated nicely, "Ma'am this ia maternity top, I am pregnant, there is a baby in there and there is nothing in my pocket's"

No response. She just stared at me like I had flat out lied to her.
I swear I look pregnant!?

Oy vey. Now I know why your not supposed to travel pregnant lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment