Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Time is FLYING....



I can not believe I am 28 weeks pregnant!?
Man I need a tan! Bring on the sun and the heat!


How far along? 28 weeks 1 day

Total weight gain/loss: My glucose test is Thursday and I will be jumping on the scale! My prediction is I have gained 4-5 lbs in 3 weeks. My hope is I have gained 2 or 3. Let's see which one wins. I only weigh at the OB's office.

Maternity clothes? I actually found a ton of dresses at Old Navy this past week (non maternity) that will work through my entire spring pregnancy and after. I can't wait!

Stretch marks? Not YET....Purtty tummy.

Sleep: Hasnt been so hot since I have been sick. More tossing and turning and some back problems. The heating pad and I were good friends last week, but things are looking up. I am regaining control of my nights sleep.

Best moment this week: We got our new car and lots of celebrations (Amy's 25th Surprise and Marissa's Bridal Shower!)

Worst moment this week: Getting sick, my back problems, the drapes came and I was not happy with them.... back to the seamstress they go.

Movement: All day long. Lots more rolling and visible movement. I have a feeling a foot print or handprint is coming soon! I need to video this. Time to learn how to use video and post.

Food cravings: milk (which Im avoiding at the present moment bc of my sore throat), cottage cheese (protein!), matzo ball soup, hot tea, sushi.

Gender prediction: This won't change. For sure a BOY :)

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out? Still in, but its apperance seems to change daily!

Wedding rings on or off? Still on...

Weekly Wisdom: wash hands constantly! make sure you know where a bathroom is at all times (I went 15+ times on Sunday) and..."having a pregnant wife has its perks" - philip (we have received some exceptional service as a result of me being pregnant ha!)

Milestones: I no longer can run outside (only on a treadmill). I am running to the bathroom constantly and feel like my bladder is ALWAYS full :)

Looking forward to next week: My cousins baby shower in Charleston and my baby shower with my Charlotte GIRLS!!!!!

Nursery Update:

As I mentioned....The drapes came in but they were not what I ordered so they are going back. I am picky, I admit. But I want them the way I paid/ordered them. I love the big plaid and the brown pom poms but photos will have to wait at least another 2-3 weeks. We are also waiting to hang things on the walls till we hang the drapes because we want to see how it all looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment