Monday, March 23, 2009

Twenty Nine weeks of Growth!

29 weeks.
I can't believe it. It felt like just yesterday I was 23 weeks and looking like this...

But here I am now....and LOVING IT!
Just a little belly growth action, right?

How far along? 29 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: I gained 1 lb at my appointment last week over the course of 3 weeks. I am up to 13.6 lbs total gain.
Maternity clothes? Yes and No. I got the cutest dress at Luna for my baby shower that is NOT maternity.... which makes me smile.
Stretch marks? Nopers
Sleep: I slept pretty solid this week only getting up 1-2 times a night. Probably because I am exhausted
Best moment this week: 1/2 day Friday, trip to Charleston for our cousin's baby shower, seeing Erin T in Charleston and my baby shower with my Charlotte girls...oh and sunshine!
Worst moment this week: This week didnt warrant a worst moment...other than exhaustion. Movement: Hard punches and rolling. Several people got to feel him move this week!
Food cravings: milk, dark chocolate dove eggs (1 a day), chocolate dipped banannas, string cheese and fruit....oh and sushi
Gender prediction now changing to Working out?: Still same ole gym routine. I am thinking I will have to cut out running in the next few weeks and only do 45 minutes of cardio vs 40-60 minutes. Working out keeps me loose. My hips and back tend to stiffen up due to my back issues if I don't stay mobile. I also realized that I am drained if I dont work out.
Labor Signs: Thankfully No... I have a friend who went into early labor at 32 weeks this weekend... stay in there little man!
Weekly Wisdom: I am so thankful for my happy marriage, healthy pregnancy, employment and all of the love in my life from friends and family... what else more could I ask for?
Milestones: Only 11 weeks left!? Some of my maternity shirts don't cover my belly ha!
Looking forward to next week: My 28th birthday this FRIDAY!, Our 3 year Anniversary next Wednesday and my last baby shower in Raleigh this weekend!

Baby shower details to follow......AMAZING
.... we are so blessed with such wonderful friends & family.

2 comments:

  1. You look great! So glad that you are doing so well!

    I am so sorry that I won't be able to come to your baby shower this weekend. We had plans already scheduled- I am so sorry! I will be thinking of you though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great birthday weekend!

    ReplyDelete