and Jen S and Naomi M
The girls did an amazing job! I felt so honored and so many of my favorite girls were able to attend and celebrate with us. The food was to die for...I kept going back!
Swooz (a woman who has known Philip and I since we first met in high school) catered. I stuffed my face: chicken salad with cranberries, walnuts and grapes, tomato and mozzarela, vegetable quiche, fresh fruit, mimosa's (well I didnt partake!), lots of yummy desserts including Jen's homemade Lintzer Tart and a special cake designed to match Asher's nursery from Edible Art!
Gotta love the details...yum, tomato and mozz!
Me and my mommy (she was rubbing my belly...which I love!)
We were blessed with so many wonderful gifts. I even received one gift for me post pregnancy! A few special gifts I wanted to note from the shower...
Bibs:
Mini Mensch, Future Shofar Blower and Shabbat Shalom. I love that these are not only personalized but Judaic! Thank you Sara B, Jen and Naomi...
Anything homemade warms my heart.
Softa (aka as my mother in law...this will be the name Asher calls her) knitted this precious multi colored hat and my girlfriend Pam M. knitted the cute blue and brown hat with a matching blanket!
We love this gift.... Personalized stickers for all of Asher's books. They say: My First Books, Asher Davis Schreibman. THEY ARE PRECIOUS and we will definitely be ordering more and using this idea in the future for friends. Thanks Jena C!
We are sucker's for wooden toys and Philip really wanted this alligator that makes a clicking noise when you pull it. Thank you Sarah K....Philip loves it and Asher will too!
Thank you for beautiful weather, wonderful friends and such generous gifts!
and the rest of the photos if you care to see more...



No comments:
Post a Comment