This weekend kicked off what will be many future wedding celebrations for Eliza and Rich, The Future Carney's. My parents threw an Engagement Party for family and friends at Upstream. We had a wonderful luncheon and got a chance to meet some of Rich's family. Everyone got along wonderfully (of course!) and it was great to see some of Eliza's friends that I had not seen in several years.
It was quite a party and I put my new little camera to work....I am still learning and getting reacquainted with my new love....and of course Philip is learning too as you can see (since I am in some of the photos).
The Bridesmaids minus Kim :(
Jen, Eliza, Me and Mary
Kelly introduced Eliza and Rich...
The Jodi/e's and their husband's!
Me and my only Sissy!
The menu.... Yum!
Chicken, Salmon or Ranch Burger
The Bride and Groom in their new aprons!
too cute for words....
...
...
The groom....hahahaah!
I can't blame him. (just kidding this was staged!)




What a fun night! Congratulations Eliza!!!
ReplyDelete