Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Husband Update #Whatev

Its time for another blog entry. (cheers and applause) I haven't been thinking of what to write next since the last blog because of course Renee keeps our readers pretty well entertained. That stress doesn’t impact my daily grind. But I had an idea one day that was perfect for blogging.

I would say my wife has had a pretty stellar pregnancy. No sickness. Minimal cravings. no stretch marks. Hitting the gym hard through 30 weeks and keeping in great shape. She’s been supportive for all her friends and family throughout their trials and tribulations. She's been a good sport through it all, built a wonderful nursery and worked hard to prepare herself, this home and ME for a baby. I hope I haven't made it too challenging but then again for those of you who know me, I'm a challenging kind of guy- know it and like it.

Renee has done a lot and I know she's shared every step of the way with the reader and soaked up the back-at-ya. It occurred to me that I may not have shown my affection and gratitude, or if I have been, certainly not enough. Not by my estimation and not by what she deserves. In the words of Tom Jones, “She’s a lady.” She deserves the world.

I try and try to deliver. She’s my shining star showing me the way and bringing me home. I love every nuance. I'm shouting it from the mountaintop.

And to be honest, I’m not ready to share her with our baby.

Parenthood, here we come!!!!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet, Philip. The sharing part is hard to adjust to...especially if you are a boob man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are too precious! a loverly couple...

    ReplyDelete