This could very well be my last belly/pregnancy update.... so here goes!
How far along? 39 weeks 2 days -Fundal Height was not measured this week but the heart beat was very strong! When looking back at photos I think it looks like I shrunk because he dropped!Total weight gain/loss: Gained 1.5 lbs - total 22.5 lbs. I could not be more proud of myself for staying under my goal of 30 lbs. I definitely worked hard at eating healthy for the baby and I and staying healthy by working out!
Maternity clothes? Dresses.....or boxers and a tshirt. Or a bathing suit in the pool ha!
Stretch marks? No, but my veins are so bright now that my skin is stretched so tight!
Sleep: Still going well but I am up at least every 2 hours going to the bathroom to avoid being 'crampy'. I am surprised I am sleeping so well but so thankful to get a good rest.
Worst moment this week: It was a fairly upbeat and positive week!
Best moment this week: Getting into the pool, gorgeous weather and a wonderful weekend! He also dropped this weekend!
Movement: He has run out of room. I was a little worried that his movement slowed down but realize this is very normal for this far along. His heart beat is still pouding away so he is happy as a peach... just with less room!
Food cravings: My appetite is back now that he has dropped. No real cravings other than milk and fruit....but putting together meal ideas is becoming somewhat of a pain.
Working out: Nothing has changed other than I am sweating a lot more and I can tell the workouts aren't as easy but I am doing the same things. Hopefully my workouts will help bring on labor!
Labor Signs: Contractions, crazy popping noise/sensation but my water didnt break. Lots of cramping and low back aches and pains. Waiting for the real thing....with consistency.
Weekly Wisdom: You can come out now....the car is packed :)
Milestones: My water did not break according to the test my OB performed. She also noted my cervix is soft and I have thinned out. I also dropped and he is laying very low (I have an unusally low lying cervix). We are waiting for my cervix to lift up which will happen after a few 'good contractions'.
Looking forward to next week: A baby in my arms. Our OB is on call Thurs/Fri and Sun/Monday. I can tell she secretly wants to deliver us because she doesnt have many drug free/natural patients and she is really rooting for us. Send prayers and labor dust our way!!!


Can't wait to hear when Asher decides to make his debut! What a wonderful pregnancy you have had, Renee! Praying for you.
ReplyDeleteYippiee! I can hardly believe you're at the end of this pregnancy! How exciting. Can't wait for him to arrive :).
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear the good news. Since you passed my original prediction of Monday, I'm guessing Thursday, late in the evening. I hope I'm right!
ReplyDeleteSooooo close. :) My advice would be keep food on your stomach at all times so when you go into labor you have plenty of energy to get you through that natural birth!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it is time already!! We can't wait to see a photo of the new little guy :)
ReplyDelete