I cant believe I am even wasting a blog on this.
After tracking this show since its first season I am quite disgusted.
I thought they finally had it right. A great story. A great guy. A sweet kid.
WRONG.
ALL WRONG.
Trash I tell you. Absolute junk. And I get sucked in. Ridiculous.How can you come on a show where you have already been "heartbroken" twice and do the same thing to to someone else? How can you NOT know what you want at this point in your life and reveal that to millions of viewers? How can you walk away and actually be ok with being seen in public!?
This guy needs theraphy. He has no clue what he wants just like oh so many men out there that break my single friend's hearts on a regular basis. I depsise you. Even worse is the pathetic girl who took him back after he dumped her on live national television.
In past seasons I knew things wouldnt work out. It was mostly entertainment. But this time I thought I was wrong. Oh ABC, I bet you staged this. This was in your plans all along and you paid them good money to shed some tears on live national television.
This should be called: The Bachelor meets Jerry Springer
meets
Gag me! What a waste!


I didn't watch a single episode of this season's show. Your blog post title being the reason why. But something peaked my curiosity the other night while Lee was flipping channels and I ended up getting sucked into that final episode and the "after the rose" one too. I watched Jason on the B-ette with Deonna, so it was easy to fall back into my old ways.
ReplyDeleteBut I'm with you. I'm not impressed!
LOVE IT!!! Completely agree Renee!
ReplyDelete