Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4 weeks = 1 month!

Today Asher is 4 weeks old!
It is amazing how quickly he has grown in just a mere 4 weeks.

The first photo is from the day he was born. His head was half of Philip's hand.
The second photo is at 4 weeks (this is how happy he is when sleeping). His head is now the size of Philip's entire hand!

  

...and a few more just because he is so darn cute!
I get sweeter with kisses...

I am learning to pose...

This is Asher's "freak out" face. He throws his arm out like this when he is startled!

so yummy...

Friday is his 1 month check up... 
we are expecting quite a weight gain from the last appointment where he was 7 lbs 14 oz!

4 comments:

  1. i love how the black and white picture captures his eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has it been a month already? Wow! Time flies when you're watching someone else's kids grow! The best part is YOU MADE IT! That first month with the first kid was so tough for me physically and emotionally. Asher is beautiful and it's evident you're doing a great job as his Mommy! I can't wait to hear your "report card" on Friday. It's always fun to see how much they've gained. Especially since what you are feeding him is directly responsible for those pounds. Such a special process breastfeeding is! (and challenging at times, but still amazing!)

    Ok, enough rambling. Wish we could catch up in person someday. I think we'd have a load to talk about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the Asher onesie! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete