Monday, July 27, 2009

Sweat!

I have previously mentioned that I love to sweat...but hate sweating. 
I cant stand to be "sweaty" or "wet".
Somehow I gave birth to the world's sweatest child and I have a feeling he doesnt like it either!

Yeah this could be a real weird blog post...but I promise I wont go there with it.

Asher sweats like nothing I have ever seen on a baby. Oh and by the way, babies dont typically sweat. Granted I havent seen millions of babies, I am not a pediatrician (even he said they dont usually sweat) or expert but this is no joke. Almost EVERY time he gets into his car seat it looks like this within in minutes. 

And I blast the air conditioning! You pull him out he is drenched. Back of his neck soaked with sweat, clothes saturated. No fever... just hot and sweaty. He would prefer to be naked or only in a diaper at all times, but of course I bought all these cute clothes that he is already outgrowing that I want him to wear. The battle against the the sweat.  I've lowered our house temperature 4 degrees from what we used to keep it at for him... and he still tends to sweat while I freeze!

I cant wait to see what happens in the winter. Be on the look out for a baby wearing tshirts and shorts in December or shoot maybe even his bathing suit, that will be Asher...! Only our child!

He definitely got this from his father.

No comments:

Post a Comment