Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm cute

Overdue photo post. 
All from this past weekend/week.
This kid is pretty darn cute and he smiles constantly now
We can't get enough of him.

There is something about those lips!

I love to smile and am learning to laugh

I cant help being cute!

You know you want to hold me in your arms

I love to stick out my tongue

especially in the bath tub...to catch the water droplets

I absolutely LOVE my spa bath. It is one of my favorite things to do!

Daddy loves to spray the water all over my head

My first Bumbo experience with Nana!


2 comments:

  1. too funny how he always hangs his head to the left! i know you're addicted to his smile, it's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is getting way too cute! I love the chub he's aquired here recently too. Those cheeks are totally munchable! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete