Hello everyone. It's time for another Daddy Blog! Please, again the views expressed in 'Daddy's Blog' do not necessarily represent the views of Mommy. It's been a little while since my last time blogging. Some things have changed since my last post, i.e. I have a son now. .
Fatherhood has been terrific. I finally feel like I'm past the days of trial-and-error'ing and that I am now officially parenting. I never tire of answering to people, "no, we're getting our sleep. besides some gas pains, my little boy is perfect." And he is. He came out screaming, he was springboarding out of peoples hands on day 2 and loves to lift his big #@$ head to look around the world. His favorite thing to look at is the biggest thing in the world, the sky. He smiles and knows who his mommy and daddy are. . .he has begun to mesh the voice he hears to the big, round face inches from his own, and we're working on his spanish speaking skills now.
So, in keeping up with our young stunner, I've attached some video footage for all of you. To set the scene, mommy was downstairs suprising daddy with some breakfast in bed on Saturday morning (which is so unnecessary because of all the effort she makes to raise our child day in and out. but thank you mommy. I loved my biscuts. ). Ash-dogg has been trending to take some of his morning energy and roll over. The other day he rolled 4 Times! Renee alluded to it in her last post that he rocks to ease into rolling over. This morning, Saturday July 18 the kid rolled over 8 Times! 6 to the left and 2 to the right. Add ambidexterity to his list of accolades. you can't imagine the mad-daddy-dash to the vid camera just to capture these priceless moments. The roll you're about to see is his 5th of the morning, approximately his 13th overall. He also averages 4.9 rebounds per game, too!
So without further adieu, please enjoy the peice.
p.s. we've been told our little overachiever rolling over isn't necessarily a good thing. Renee and I (and bella) agree. It's nice to see and makes for great video. But it is a sign of inevitable things to come and an older Asher. I miss the days of Asher just laying there being cute, stationary and helpless..and brand new. Those days aren't even over yet, and I miss them already. He will never be this young again. you know what I mean.
No comments:
Post a Comment