Wednesday, July 8, 2009

First Response WHAT?

I cant get over this.
I saw a commercial today for this "new product" and I couldnt be more annoyed.
After personally struggling with fertility and watching so many friends go through fertility struggles I just truly can't believe pee on a stick can truly tell you whether or not
"YOU ARE ABLE TO GET PREGNANT".
If it was THAT EASY to determine dont you think Fertility Specialists would be out of their jobs? This is very misleading and I can only imagine the millions that will dish out the dough for this product to be mislead.
Ugh, disgust.
I was a first response fan...but this did it for me.

4 comments:

  1. You have TOO much time on your hands!! You actually took the time to upload this photo. You are a NUT. Stop letting stupid things 'get to you'. Enjoy life and your new baby and turn off the TV and the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you might be interested.
    http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/145130.php

    ReplyDelete
  3. agreed. we had our own little struggles and this seems just rediculous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously? All I have to say is WHATEVER.

    ReplyDelete