Friday, July 17, 2009

When mom's away the boy's play...

This is what goes down when mommy runs out to walk the dog and pick up dinner...

First Daddy puts me on the ottoman.
Thankfully he stands there watching me (except to take this photo) so I don't fall off.
If mommy was here she probably wouldn't let us do this!

I like to test the waters so I rock from side to side getting momentum to roll over.

For your viewing pleasure a side view of the "rock"

You can't have all this going on without some classic tongue action...

...and some funny faces (after all this is hard work!)...

...see guys, I can lift myself up and I am only 5 weeks old...
...mom and dad, you are in trouble...

Asher has made us clearly aware of his strength at the mere age of 5 weeks. 
As you can see he can lift his whole body up on his own. He can roll over from tummy to back and does this regularly now. 

We are in trouble...You would've thought with a head in the 95th percentile that it would've been too large to lift... WRONG...more reason to throw it all around!

3 comments:

  1. He looks like IRA! Just kidding. Philip he is your CLONE! Love, Asher's Nana Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the last photo...big boY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am amazed at your son's abilities at a mere 5 weeks old!!!! Wow!!! He is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete